Sunday, September 02, 2007

home to mile end

back at queen mary, same building as before. just thought the class on class would find it amusing that a foreign type (I am, of course, a foreign type here) was standing inside my block at the front door when I came back from a long run this morning, asking "how does one get out of the building?" I pointed to the switch that you pressed to release the door. After our week here, I know all the ropes. (By the way, went north on the canal this time, past Victorian Park, to Shoreditch. If you are ever back here, you need to go on the canal path from Limehouse around to Camden Lock. I like it.)

Also, I will be putting up descriptions and pix from our last two weeks onto this website over the coming weeks. Apologies for the delay: sabbatical research is as time consuming as teaching/service.

No comments: